The Administration team reserves the right to punish any member regardless of whether or not the rule is specifically covered for any reason. These rules are to be taken as guidelines which cover general scenarios. Common sense should be used where possible as to what is right and wrong if a certain situation is not covered.
If you are unsure whether something is considered rule-breaking, ask a staff member before doing so. It is a players responsibility to know the rules or ask
whether something is rule-breaking beforehand, we will not accept any excuses in punishment appeals.
1) Flame, Disrespect, Harassment and Inappropriate Content
This is a mature server and jokes are welcome, but do not flame, disrespect, harrass or post/say inappropirate content. There is a fine line between having "banter" with players as soon as it falls under this rule, it is not banter.
Spamming is sending the same or multiple messages over and over. If you spam you will be warned to stop and if you dont stop you will be punished.
Autoclicking to mine, kill monsters or anything involving autoclicking is strictly not allowed.
Advertising other servers no matter how big or small is not allowed. You are free to post links to youtube, imgur, reddit, facebook or whatever else but do not advertise other servers in any way, shape or form
Using hacked clients, X-ray mods, X-ray texture packs, bugs, glitches, exploits or mods that alter your Vanilla experience or anything else that is considered hacking is strictly prohibated. This rule is taken very seriously and you will be banned straight away for breaking this rule.
6) No Griefing
Players on TWS have spent countless hours building, gathering supplies and working togther. If you take items or destroy another persons property without their permission it is considered griefing. This includes public farms
7) Label your property with your IGN
Your builds, portals, and projects will be found by many players. To avoid confusion, credit, and disputes please label your property.
8) Do not ask staff to spawn or teleport.
We are a Vanilla server. Staff will not spawn you items, only if you lost them from a glitch. Staff do not teleport and only do so when sorting out an issue. Do not ask staff to teleport you back to your items, to your friend(s) or anything of the sort.
9) Build outside the 500 square block radius away from spawn
This includes no mining, breaking trees, or anything inside the radius, shown here with the "X"s https://tws-mc.com/v-map
10) English only in the Minecraft chat
As the majority of players are English speaking and I and other staff only speak English and we wouldn't know what you'd be saying in other languages, English is the only language allowed in the public chat. You may use your own language to other in private messages.
11) No AFK fishing or AFK fishing machines
AFK fishing and AFK fishing machines are not allowed because they are "cheaty" although apart of Minecraft they offer nothing to the server. You AFK for hours and get rare loot while you do nothing. So for that reason they are not allowed.
Minecraft version 1.13.2 is not very performance optimized and this mob farm causes huge lag because of water updates. Therefore this type of mob farm is not allowed.
13) PVP is on a consent only basis
As we are a not a PVP server but rather a CO-OP based server, you are not allowed go around killing people unless you have their permisson to fight.
1) Inappropriate Language and Content
We will not tolerate any disrespect or flame towards any person, religion, race or belief. Any posts found doing so will result in the deletion of the topic aswell as the members involved being given warning points. Any content which is found to be inappropriate or has NSFW content will be removed.
- Gravedigging - posting on threads that are older than 2 weeks is known as gravedigging. This rule is excluded in the spam, guides, clan recruitment/discussion/media sections, and for any topic in which the replying post is worthwhile.
- One word posts - whether this counts towards your post count or not, this is known as spam and will be removed (excluding posts in the spam, introductions/farewells, goals and achievements, any official update boards and for any player-run/official events). We would much rather see players be thorough with their posts.
- Offtopic - any posts that don’t contribute towards the topic will be removed.
- Multi-posting - this is the act of posting multiple consecutive posts in a row on a thread where the posts could have been added to the first post. Players can avoid this by making use of the edit and multi quote features.
- Incorrect section - players must post threads in the correct sections. If a player is unsure, they are advised to ask another member of the community or a staff member for assistance.
Members must not mention or discuss any other active servers or communities on the forums. Doing so will result in your forum privileges being revoked along with an ingame ban.
6) Account Sharing
Any links posted on the forums must comply with the above rule. They must not be misleading and must only redirect to the site that has been stated.
Players are to not share their account details with others, this applies especially to their siblings or close friends. They are expected to be the only owner of the account and be responsible for its security. If players are found account sharing, the account will be permanently banned. This also applies to account giveaways.
7) Hacking and Exploits
Hacking on the forums is not and will never be acceptable in this community. We take the privacy of members seriously here so breaking this rule will result in a permanent punishment. If an exploit is found, it is the member's duty to report it to the Administration team without hesistation. Withholding an exploit intentionally or sharing it to others will result in the members involved receiving a punishment.
8) Punishment Evasion
Punishments given to players are expected to be carried out to their full length. If a member is to evade a punishment, they will receive a further punishment that will be harsher. This should be taken seriously, especially if you want to be considered a second chance.
Nether Tunnel Rules:1) No 1-wide tunnels
2) No unlabeled tunnels3) No tunnels that don't go well with the tunnel design